Welcome to CRI International
CRI International is a Clinical Drug Trial Management Organization (TMO) with over twenty years of experience in Investigator Identification, Study Start-up, Coordinator Training, and Clinical Trial Management.
We specialize in identifying investigative sites for participation in clinical trials. Once sites are selected, CRI International works directly with study sites conducting all necessary study start-up activities. This includes, but is not limited to, the collection and completion of all regulatory documents, negotiation of contracts and budgets, IRB submission, and other essential administrative tasks.
When a study site works with CRI International, we will:
- Obtain required information from potential sites for Sponsor/CROs.
- Work with sites to complete and collect all sponsor required documents
- Submit study documents to the IRB and Sponsor/CRO
- Negotiate a budget with Sponsor/CRO (as needed)
- Negotiate Investigator Agreements (as needed)
- Facilitate any regulatory filings and/or throughout the study
CRI International does not own our sites, nor do we have exclusive contracts with our study sites. Our proceeds are based on study site performances as related to specific contract terms.